Linton's Open Money May 20, 2020 Follow Up

Started by Tony Budak, May 24, 2020, 02:38:27 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Tony Budak

Dear Colleagues,
Michael Linton's Open Money presentation on Wed. May 20, 2020 lasted three and a half hours. Certainly, that was a successfully gathering. Thank you for sharing your time, wisdom and energy.

All the text information from the Mahoning Garden, Michael Linton visit are now accessible at
 https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/16q-Vnk-hRQgd7DqX2MeG9iIzPWmOWYtn?usp=sharing

Moving all the files allows for the original Garden set up to be use in the next gathering.

If there is a person that you wish to invite to do a presentation, please extend an invite and let us know. No one is required to present, newbies are welcome, with in this group we have much to talk about.

Although the record function was activated I can't find it.

I did make a simple list of a few ideas as they occurred during the discussion, and they are posted in the above folder, file title  "...Tony Budak's Notes". Please feel free to add to the above Google Drive folder or my file, your own take away meeting notes and impression.

Our next Watershed Garden meetup is Wednesday, May 27, 2020, 10:30 AM EDT, mark your calendar. Currently I am waiting for confirmation from a guest presenter. I'm sure that you will be happily surprised it works out.

Thanks again for creating our tomorrows,
 Tony Budak,
 Convener at TimeBank Mahoning Watershed
With Respect and Cheers,
Tony Budak, Site Owner and Webmaster

Please do not email or PM me for Forum/Board technical support. Instead Post Questions and Concerns Here