Author Topic: Examples of Co-Production  (Read 1674 times)

Offline Tony Budak

• Community Labor Facilitator
  • Administrator
  • Is leadership only for heroes?
    • Time Bank Mahoning Watershed
Re: Examples of Co-Production
« Reply #2 on: December 16, 2014, 04:34:48 PM »
I think this has a Co-Production example in here, can you find it?
http://www.shareable.net/blog/omni-commons-opens-collaborative-space-for-collectives-in-oakland
With Respect and Cheers,
Tony Budak, Site Owner and Webmaster

Please do not email or PM me for Forum/Board technical support. Instead Post Questions and Concerns Here

Offline Tony Budak

• Community Labor Facilitator
  • Administrator
  • Is leadership only for heroes?
    • Time Bank Mahoning Watershed
Examples of Co-Production
« Reply #1 on: December 16, 2014, 04:12:43 PM »
In search of Co-Production, perhaps you know of a group, organization or program that practices democratic decision making and collective action. If you would be so kind, please post examples, a screen shot, or a URL, or a file that reveals the group’s vision and internal process.

Should be instances and examples more than a group’s name and not a theory. We want to learn what is being done in the field. Please post real world examples, looking for results or attempts at collective action, Co-Production, co-working, group collaboration etc.

Any cases towards our understanding the nature of this subject are often referred to as “Best Practice”. Lets give ourselves one week to gather a short list, should be interesting to see the results.

Thank you in advance for your participation.
Regards,
Tony

« Last Edit: December 16, 2014, 04:20:54 PM by Tony Budak »
With Respect and Cheers,
Tony Budak, Site Owner and Webmaster

Please do not email or PM me for Forum/Board technical support. Instead Post Questions and Concerns Here