Author Topic: Can a for profit business issue time bank credits?  (Read 1074 times)

Offline Tony Budak

• Community Labor Facilitator
  • Administrator
  • Is leadership only for heroes?
    • Time Bank Mahoning Watershed
Can a for profit business issue time bank credits?
« Reply #1 on: January 30, 2015, 09:37:00 PM »
If I captured your question correctly is goes like this, "Can a for profit business issue time bank credits?".

YES, according to the way I think about time credits and wrote in the attached (below), No DEBT v2. pdf.  My thinking is implied in the diagram example, along with some given ideas (principles). In my view it's a given that Time credits are not a hard material and not a tangible thing. All time is essentially a non-transferable concept, time is socially created or constructed. And in my view that construction process produces results which are seen and feel as intangible relations of mutuality, reciprocity, and trust.

So we are free to create a data base account identity, with out requiring collateral of any kind, and we can log or record time, hours and minutes when people share time and knowledge or work together, as in "Self-fulfillment"

What are your thoughts about all this?
« Last Edit: February 04, 2015, 08:25:04 PM by Tony Budak »
With Respect and Cheers,
Tony Budak, Site Owner and Webmaster

Please do not email or PM me for Forum/Board technical support. Instead Post Questions and Concerns Here